Information For Admission
Naroda Branch: Admission Details
|Junior KG||Few seats available|
|Senior KG||Few seats available|
|II to VIII Std||Few seats available|
|IX & X||No|
Kathwada Branch: Admission Details
|Std I to VIII||Available|
|IX & X||No|
|XI & XII (Sci, Comm & Arts)||Date of admission & availability will be announced later|
Parents are requested to fill-in and submit the online Admission Enquiry Form. The School will contact you and give an appointment to visit the school and process the admission depending on seat availability.
Admission form is available at the school office against payment of Rs. 200/- as registration fee.
For admission in Nursery, the child should have 3 years of age by 30th May 2019 (for 2019-20 session) and accordingly the age may be calculated for subsequent standards.
Documents required for admission :
- Copy of academic reports of last two years (for standard 1 onwards)
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of Adhar card of the child
- 2 latest passport-size photographs of the student
- 1 passport-size photograph each of the father & mother
- Photo ID and residence proof of parents/Guardian
Once duly filled-in admission form is submitted along with required documents:
- For Nursery a formal interaction with the child and parents will be held on a pre-fixed date..
- For admission from Junior Kg onwards a written assessment will be conducted.
FEES: Details of school fees and other charges will be explained during personal visit to school.