|Monday to Friday||8.30 am to 11.30 am||8.45 am to 11.20 am|
(Std. I to VI)
|Monday to Friday||12.30 pm to 5.30 pm||12.30 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Saturday||7.30 am to 11.00 am||7.40 am to 11.10 am|
SECONDARY & HIGHER SECONDARY SECTION
(Std. VII to XII)
|Monday to Friday||7.20 to 12.15 pm||7.40 to 12.20 pm|
|Saturday||11.20 to 3.00 pm||11.30 am to 3.10 pm|
Yellow check shirt, Navy blue pant, Blue tie with Yellow strip in the middle, badge, black leather shoes of normal heel and white socks on all days except Wednesdays. On Wednesdays, White uniform and white canvass shoes for Std.I to XII with same tie, badge and belt )
Yellow check shirt, Navy blue pina frock (Std.I to IV) & Skirt (4 inches below the know) for Std V onwards, blue tie with yellow strip in the middle, badge, black leather shoes of normal heel and white socks. On Wednesdays, White uniform and white canvass shoes for Std.I to XII (tie, badge and belt remain same)
Parent-Teacher Interaction :
- Principal: With prior intimation/appointment
- Teachers: 2nd & 4th Saturdays only
- 11.30 to 12.00 pm for Nursery to VI
- 3.00 pm to 3.30 pm for VII to XII
Attendance and Leave:
- Students must attend the school for minimum 80% of school days as per the rules of Education Department in order to be eligible to appear for the final examination.
- Without proper consent letter duly signed by the parent/guardian, nobody will be allowed to take the children out of school premises during school working time. The consent letter should clearly state the full details of the person authorized to take the student, the genuine reason of such an act.
- The pupils returning to school after treatment for illness should submit medical fitness certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner, to permit them to attend regular classes.
- Name of students who fail to attend the school within 15 days from reopening, without prior permission of leave & without intimation in writing are liable to be deleted from school register.
Reports & Parental cooperation:
- Parents are requested to go through the report card of the child and send back the same to school duly signed. Parents are requested to note that proper study habit at home is necessary for good academic results.
- Children should bring school diary to the school everyday and the parents should check the diary in the evening.
- Parents/Guardians or other persons are not allowed to meet the students or teachers during school hours without a written permission from the Principal.
- Students are not allowed to take tuition from the teachers teaching in this school.
- Arranging parties or presentation of gifts are not permitted on any occasion.
- Parents’ cooperation is expected for the smooth running of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and by taking general interest in their children’s progress.
- Parents or guardian should read all above rules and follow them. Their attention is also drawn to the rules regarding discipline, attendance, reports, parental cooperation examination and timely payment of fees.
List of Holidays
|1||Ramzan Id (Id Ul Fitr)||June||16/06/2018||Saturday|
|8||Shree Narayana Guru Jayanti||August||27/08/2018||Monday|
|11||Shree Narayana Guru Samadhi||September||21/09/2018||Friday|
|15||Sardar Patel Jayanti||October||31/10/2018||Wednesday|
|17||New Year (Hindu)||November||08/11/2018||Thursday|
|20||New year day||January||01/01/2019||Tuesday||21||Uttarayan||January||14/01/2019||Monday|
|27||Dr Ambedkar Jayanti/Ramnavami||April||14/04/2019||Sunday|
Diwali vacation: 5/11/2018 to 25/11/2018 – School will reopen on 26/11/2018
Summer Vacation: From 05/05/2018 to (will informed later)
NB: This is a partial/tentative list of holidays & final/remaining holidays shall be communicated to students from time to time.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to submit a written application for Leaving Certificate of a student one month in advance (31st March). Such certificate shall be issue on clearance/payment of dues if any in full.
- Duplicate copy of TC if required will be issued only on production of affidavit stating the necessity and subject to payment of Rs.100/- extra.
- If a student remains absent for 15 days or more from school without the prior permission or without sufficient reason, the name of student shall be struck off from the school register.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority, conduct injurious to the morale of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
Rules of Discipline
- The pupil must arrive at the school at least five minutes before the first bell.
- All pupil should habitually be clean and neatly dressed.
- No books other than school books may be brought to the school without the Principal’s permission.
- The school is not responsible for articles lost. Students are not allowed to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens, gold ornaments, mobile etc. to the school. Books and other belongings should be marked with their name and class.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in study is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to others or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards.
- During school hours no student is allowed to leave the class room without the permission of the class teacher. However, in case of emergency, permission of the Principal is required for a student to leave the school premises during school hours.
- Absence from any examination will ordinarily be allowed only on medical grounds and supported by a Medical Certificate from a registered medical practitioner. This should invariably be accompanied by a request letter from parent indicating full name, class and section of the student concerned.
- Students are expected to come to school provided with all that is necessary for the day’s study. Borrowing or lending of pencils, pens, erasers, rulers etc are discouraged.
- No child will be exempted from games, drill etc. on health ground unless a medical certificate is produced. Those pupil availing themselves of the exemption must remain with other students.
- Without prior written permission of the Principal, offering/accepting of gifts, exchange of anything, sales etc. in the school premises by parents, students, teachers and staff members are strictly prohibited. They are also not allowed to raise fund in cash and kind of any nature without approval of the Principal.
- Refinement of manners, habits of obedience of order and neatness in person, dress and punctuality are required at all times.
- Violation of above rules is a serious offence and strict disciplinary action will be taken against the defaulter.